Thursday, September 11, 2014

Distress Die Cutting W Plus - Hello




Hello,

I am linking this card I made for Shiny Pink Challenge by Fusion card challenge. I made this card for a friend's birthday and turned out that it fits the challenge perfectly.

I have used picked raspberry and seedless preserve distress to color the background. Misted it with several sprays of water. For the main sentiment of hello, I used W plus9 'hello' die after cutting is multiple times and layering it all together. I had a banner for birthday sentiment again from W plus9 - Written on a ribbon stamp set. For the final look, i added some sequins from my local stash.

Hope you enjoyed it,

Thanks for visiting,

Love
Dolly

2 comments:

  1. Wowza ... that is some inky fun ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete