Thursday, September 11, 2014

Kraft - Red Flower and Tassel - Celebrate

 Hello,

For this card, I was inspired by Case Study # 208 where Debby Hughes has made a lovely burlap gift bag with a cute stamped tag.

I started with distressing my A2 card and the banner with antique linen. I added the stamped and water colored flower which was fussy cut on top of the banner and laid that finally on the kraft background. For the tassel, I used some brown thread. Finally I stamped Celebrate with Written on ribbon stamp set from W plus 9. To add the final touches, I added a pearl dot on my flower and that completed my card.

I am linking this card for the Case Study # 208 challenge :)


 Here's the closer look with focus on the flower and the tassel!

Another closer look at  the front panel.

Thanks for reading!

Love
Dolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment