Sunday, September 14, 2014

Lace Stamp - Sequins - Distress Stamping - Miss you


Hello,

This beautiful stamp set is from Altenew. I fell in love with this stamp the day I set my eyes on it. For this card, I have distressed my stamp with Picked raspberry, mowed lawn, seedless preserve and some peacock feathers. Before I stamped the image, I misted the stamp with couple of spritz of water from my mister. I stamped the image on watercolor paper which gave such a beautiful result.

I fussy cut the image and added it to my card with the help of foam tape. The sentiment 'Miss you' is also from Altenew collection, which I stamped into a small banner tag. I added a couple of pearls to enhance the look of the card. To finish I just added some sequins in blues and pink.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love

Dolly

I am adding this card for:

1. CAS on Sunday: Challenge #42 Sequins celebration




No comments:

Post a Comment