Sunday, October 19, 2014

Altenew One stamp Set - Dodecagram - Celebrate


 Hiii,

This is yet another card which I made for a friend.

I loved how simple this card was to make and yet the final look of the card is mind blowing.

To create this card, I heat embossed the image from Altenew's Dodecagram in Ranger's liquid platinum. I then used 2 colors of Distress Inks - Mustard seed and spiced marmalade. I sponged the colors alternately with the mini distress ink blending tool. To blend the ink, I used my mister generously. To finish the card, I added the sentiment which was heat embossed on a black card strip and used a lot of sequins of the same colors (yellow and orange).

Hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Love
Dolly

My stamp set :






I am entering this card for:

CSCC #8 - One Card, One Stampset..
Challenge #44 Emboss it .

No comments:

Post a Comment