Sunday, October 19, 2014

Altenew's October Challenge Card - Laceup

Hello friends, 

For this month's challenge, Altenew has a lovely inspiration: Chocolate delight. 

October challenge

My take on the challenge looks some thing like this:

I used some dark brown cardstock and the stamp set from Altenew's painted flowers :D I loved this stamp set right from the first look but couldnt get my hands on it , since they were sold out in a wink 
:(
However, finally the minute they came back in stock, I got one for myself. 

I used the floral outlines and heat embossed them on the brown cardstock with white embossing powder. To assemble the card, I used loads of foam tape to stick the cardstock diagonally on the card. Love the dimensions. For the sentiment, I used the stamp set from Technique tuesday and heat embossed it on a red cardstock strip. I love the contrast of red against the brown. I added some pearls and my card was ready !!!

Hope you liked the card!

Thanks for stopping by.

Love 
Dolly






I am entering this card for:

No comments:

Post a Comment