Sunday, October 26, 2014

Blessings in Kraft


Hey everybody, 

I am back with my 3rd card, which is kraft again!!! :D Yes, I did a little paper shopping on the weekend and had to get this beautiful craft paper for my stash! so you will be seeing a lot of cards made from kraft paper :)

This card is pretty CAS and I took some inspiration from Amy Kolling's card for the W&W - PPP blog hop card. I loved the way she used vellum for the sentiment which was heat embossed on it. I dint think of using glue dots earlier which could have avoided the double sided tape showing through the vellum in my card :( but lesson learnt! The sentiment is from W&W - Big , bold and blessings set, which I am loving! :D

Hope you like the card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love
Dolly

Linking the 3rd one also for SSS ( linking is allowed for 5 cards and I am gonna use all of them buahahahahha :B) and for Addicted to CAS







No comments:

Post a Comment