Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Project No: 1 for Winnie & Walter's Playdate No. 4


Hello everyone. 

This is a quick post to add my project for the Winnie & Walter's Playdate 4. 

They have a lovely inspiration picture and color combination!

w&w_playdate4_oct2014


From the moment I had seen this, I had so many ideas popping in my head. But in some days work became so hectic that I completely forgot about it. Thanks to Julie's message on Facebook, I was reminded again! 

So, here's what I created using the lovely color palette and some things from the inspiration picture!

I had decided to create a photo frame for a close friend as a christmas gift. I knew my main color has to be the lovely olive green (used to create the frame) and to add a couple of more colors I decided to go with white and silver. That completed my color choices. 
To add something of interest, I used the snowflake and the silver ribbon from the inspiration picture  to add a snow flake die from SSS and added a small pearl. I loved how it looks in silver metallic paper. 
For my sentiment, I used the Big, Bold and Happy in white embossing. I wanted to keep the project clean and simple so I just added a chipboard sticker and a cute button with some silver ribbon! That completed the frame. I think it looks just enough and not too cluttered.

I would love to hear from you to know if something's missing or its good to go as it is now!

Do visit Winnie & Walter to check out the playdate 4 and Julie's take on it. It will inspire you to create something wonderful. There is still time till 28th Nov. I am gonna make another project hopefully before 28th. !

Thanks for stopping by.

Love, Dolly






No comments:

Post a Comment