Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Project No: 2 for Winnie & Walter's Playdate No. 4

Hello again. 

Another post to add my 2nd project for the Winnie & Walter's Playdate 4. 

Check out the inspiration picture and color combination!

w&w_playdate4_oct2014

So, here's what I created using the lovely color palette and some things from the inspiration picture!

I loved the deep burgundy color in the palette and gold and silver from the inspiration picture and chose to create my frame with that. To create a background for the picture I just overlaid some pattern paper on top of a white cardstock which I cut using my design scissors. For the sentiments, I used the Big, Bold and Blessings stamp set heat embossed in Liquid platinum, which I layered on the frame using some foam tape. To finish off, I added some pearls and a cute button with some gold string.

Hope you like it!







Do visit Winnie & Walter to check out the playdate 4 and Julie's take on it. It will inspire you to create something wonderful. There is still time till 28th Nov. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Love, Dolly

No comments:

Post a Comment