Thursday, November 27, 2014

Project No: 3 for Winnie & Walter's Playdate No. 4

Hello once again,

I created yet another card for the Winnie & Walter's Playdate No 4. As I said earlier, I was super excited when I saw the inspiration picture and the color palette!

So I wanted to play along, but got some time only a couple of days back so I am making the most of it.
w&w_playdate4_oct2014

Here's the card I created using the olive green color from the palette & the gold, silver, snowflakes from the picture. I also used some of the burgundy and silver for my sentiment.

To create my background I have clear heat embossed many sentiments from the Big, Bold set which I have. I added a gold and silver snowflake from SSS and used some gold string with it. The sentiment was heat embossed in white on a burgundy strip. I also used a silver strip just to compliment the silver snowflake.

Thanks for stopping by!

Love.

Dolly

PS: Do scroll down to see some close ups!





No comments:

Post a Comment